We, the members of the Marcellus Shale Coalition, embrace and operate by the following guiding principles:
- We provide the safest possible workplace for our employees, with our contractors, and in the communities in which we operate;
- We implement state-of-the-art environmental protection across our operations;
- We continuously improve our practices and seek transparency in our operations;
- We strive to attract and retain a talented and engaged local workforce;
- We are committed to being responsible members of the communities in which we work;
- We encourage spirited public dialogue and fact-based education about responsible shale gas development; and
- We conduct our business in a manner that will provide sustainable and broad-based economic and energy-security benefits for all.
We recognize that to succeed in business, we not only embrace these principles, we live by them each and every day. This will be our legacy.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the MSC’s Guiding Principles.
Click HERE to download a PDF of MSC’s Commitment to Climate – “Natural Gas: A Critical Solution to Confront Climate Change”