Whether it’s the pieces of candy that fill Trick-Or-Treat bags, the masks worn at costume parties, or even the decorations that turn homes into spooky haunted houses, everything we love about Halloween is made possible by natural gas. Without it, October 31st would be a whole lot scarier.
- All Four Pa. Corners Share in Shale’s Benefits
- Pennsylvanians @ the Polls: Natural Gas is Essential to Our Communities
- EIA: Natural Gas Propels Electric Power CO2 Emissions to 30-Year Low
- MSC Member Spotlight: McKim & Creed
- Halloween without natural gas? Now that would be spooky!