Whether it’s the pieces of candy that fill Trick-Or-Treat bags, the masks worn at costume parties, or even the decorations that turn homes into spooky haunted houses, everything we love about Halloween is made possible by natural gas. Without it, October 31st would be a whole lot scarier.
- DRBC Fracking Ban Defies Sound Science, Grave Blow to Private Property Rights
- Just the Facts on Texas’ Deep Freeze
- EPA Data: Power Sector Emissions Fall as Natural Gas Use Rises
- New “Frackalachia” Report as Poorly Crafted as Headline
- What They’re Saying: Massive Natural Gas Tax Hike Threatens Recovery