Our industry’s commitment to enhancing our region and protecting the safety of our workers and communities where we operate is unwavering. Our approximately 300 member companies live by the following Guiding Principles each day:
- We provide the safest possible workplace for our employees, with our contractors, and in the communities in which we operate;
- We implement state-of-the-art environmental protection across our operations;
- We continuously improve our practices and seek transparency in our operations;
- We strive to attract and retain a talented and engaged local workforce;
- We are committed to being responsible members of the communities in which we work;
- We encourage spirited public dialogue and fact-based education about responsible shale gas development; and
- We conduct our business in a manner that will provide sustainable and broad-based economic and energy-security benefits for all.
We recognize that to succeed in business, we not only embrace these principles, we live by them each and every day. This will be our legacy.